Sunday, March 25, 2007

Picture Day







So, I've always seen pictures of the beautiful blossoming woman in the white dress showing off the growing belly...and I decided I wanted to have some of those pics too. Plus, since it's spring, it seems pretty cool to me that I'll be bringing forth life (shortly we hope:)) while all of nature is coming alive again and so I wanted to portray that with pics of my blossoming belly and blossoming trees and flowers. That may seem cheezy...but whatever. My sister will thoroughly enjoy it, I'm sure:) So, here are some of the shots from picture day. Sandra Snyder came over and put her expertise to work in the nursery and outdoors and Danny tried his hand at a few outdoor shots as well. Since it is gorgeous here, these are all really cool! And I wanted to share with all the "devoted" readers:)

5 comments:

TC in SC said...

You look so beautiful! I don't think it's cheesy at all!

Anonymous said...

oh heather you do look so beautiful!!

-Kristen

Anonymous said...

how absolutely gorgeous you are!cute cute cute!

HAM said...

Thanks guys! It's good to hear...especially when we were looking at pre-pregnancy pictures with Sandra while downloading these from her camera to Danny's computer. I can't believe how small I actually was! I'm just so used to being this big ... it's a bit scary.

Marilyn Higgins said...

Thank you so much for sharing this special time in your life. I have enjoyed keeping up with your "little one's" progress. I am praying for a fast and safe delivery, and last but not the least for a healthy baby. May God bless and keep you!