Sunday, March 18, 2007

Promised Pics


I wanted to do a close up of the curtain so you can see the colors and pattern.The mobile plays the "lullaby song" that Joey's favorite animal played from when he was a baby.

The puzzle is Jesus with two children and two angels and a lamb.

So, I took some pictures of the nursery now that we have the crib. The hammock bed is back in our room on my side of the bed so I can get used to having it there. If I can manipulate around it with the kid inside me still...I should have no problems once the kid actually comes out:)

I've been having interesting dreams lately...and interesting sleeping arrangements. I've started sleeping for part of the night sometimes in the baby's room on the futon. The support on my back makes it much easier for me to fall asleep now. Naptime is coming more frequently and I'm doing that in the baby's room too. Somehow, it relaxes me to be in there. We actually had to leave church early today because I was nauseated (for the first time since the first trimester!) and exhausted. I passed out within ten minutes of walking in the door and slept for a good hour before I woke up hungry. I'm feeling like I'm on a newborn schedule already! Tomorrow is another midwife visit, so I'm sure I'll have plenty of updates when I finish with that. For now...enjoy the pics. I'm putting some on there of the puzzle that we are working on to hang up in Deather's room....and just the new cool lamby crib stuff that's in the room now:)

No comments: