Saturday, July 21, 2007

Mommy's a sucker for cute shoes



Okay, I couldn't resist these flip flops. Danny says that I'm ridiculous, and he's probably right, but they were just too adorable. I resisted them for 2 walmart visits...but on the 3rd one, I just had to put them on her!







We're having fun watching all the little changes. Gabrielle rolled over on Thursday evening. She was laying in her boppy and supposed to be playing her little kicking piano. I was in the kitchen cooking dinner. Well after a few minutes she decided that she wanted to watch TV instead. So I looked over at her and she had rolled to her side snuggled up to the pillow so she could see the TV. A few minutes later I looked back over and she had rolled to her belly and all I could see was her little head sticking up over the boppy and she was watching me walking around the kitchen. She was so cute with her little bobbly head following my movement.

1 comment:

TC in SC said...

Don't resist too many cute shoes! It is really a short period of time before they start wanting to pick their own (hoochy-mama) shoes! You have to get what you want while you still can!