Thursday, March 27, 2008

Middle Name Game

Here are the Rules: Post the rules on your blog, and then give your answers. List one fact about yourself for each letter in your middle name. Each fact must begin with a letter from your middle name. If you do not have a middle name, use your maiden name(or create a middle name).Once you are tagged, update your blog with your middle name and your answers. At the end of your post, tag one person for each letter of your middle name.

Okay...Teresa tagged me for this like 2 months ago, and I'm just now checking into it. Computer time has been scarce!

A-authoritative: Can be good, but usually isn't so much....just ask my husband:)

N-nice: I'm generally a nice person...I know that sounds boring, but when I'm not being authoritative I'm being nice.

N-new: If you've known me for very long you are well aware that my "look" changes regularly. I like not being boring and so I think new is a good description for me.

E-enabler: By giving my husband Benadryll he has named me the enabler:)

Okay, I now tag:
Amy, Amber, Wendy and Kristen
You may post in the comments so all can read your fun:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

N-nice- some people would say anyways.
I- Ice-I'm always freezing to death
C-content-I'm happy with my life
O-old- am feeling my age
L-laughing-i find things funnier than i used to
E-enormous-my butt just seems to be growing at an unusual rate:)