Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Autumn in Tennessee


Brie and I have had a great visit with the family here in Tennessee. She has had her first grocery cart ride in Kroger with Grandmom, Granddad has taught her how to stand up holding his fingers, and with Aunt Dot she experienced her first balloon.



She has had a ball visiting the nursing home and being the center of attention. She jabbers and jabbers at Gran and just smiles at everyone else. Right now her Grammy and Grandpa and Daddy are on their way from SC, so she will see them shortly. They have been going crazy without her and can hardly wait to see her. I said I would let her start mashed meats once she turned 7 mos. so her Grammy is excited to feed her actual Thanksgiving dinner. We'll see how that goes...I'm a little nervous. I'm so glad that we got to come visit early. Everyone has really been able to enjoy getting to know our little miss and she's had an amazing time getting one on one time with each of them.

No comments: