Tuesday, August 28, 2007

new milestone!



Well, we have been having tons of fun with Gabrielle when Danny gets home in the evenings. She's very excitable and loves her Daddy. Sunday night while we were playing tummytime she rolled over from her tummy to her back all by herself! It scared her to death and she immediately started screaming, but Daddy was right there to reassure her that all was well in the world.


Otherwise, she's been eating oatmeal as well as rice and she's taken a bit of water from a cup. I got a sippy cup for her to play with so she would learn how to hold it and all before it was time to let her drink out of it. I don't want to break her of the bottle, so I decided that she's moving to a cup instead. She has taken a couple of sips of water out of her cup and she actually loves to play with it and has learned how to hold and manipulate it quite well. She's always so amazing:)


Tomorrow, the wonderful world of shots. Keep us in your prayers. I'm still so conflicted about this and I'm going to try to get out of a couple of them. I really just don't see the need for my infant to have a Hep B vaccine. That's a topic for a different forum however:) I'll keep you posted on her new weight and news from the doc tomorrow!

1 comment:

Fanchettes said...

Great name! Our little girl just turned 4, and her name is Gabriella.