Monday, May 14, 2007

2 Things





Okay, just for Philip we're posting the poopy face pictures. What do you think about the resemblence?

We've been having a great time. This week we got a stroller/travel system and took our first walk...we got a spiffy bathseat for a present and had our first enjoyable bath...and we had our first mother's day. It's been a busy few days! Brie is staying awake longer now and not all that time involves screaming:) She's enjoying her new vision and starting to find her voice in very small doses. She stayed awake for her entire walk yesterday and just enjoyed it. We will be heading to the pediatrician on Wednesday to see what progress she's made and make sure all things have healed properly. I think she has a perfect little belly button now:)

Yesterday being mother's day was a little freaky. We had lunch with my parents, and so being with my mom and having my own daughter put a lot of things into perspective. I can't fathom that I was so small once and that one day Brie is going to be as big as me with her own child(ren). It's very humbling to see things in the big picture sometimes and also very scary. I mean, I can't even imagine her with teeth...much less with her own family! Anyway, I'll keep you posted on updates from the doc. She's starting to fuss again, so I better get the pics attached so I can relieve Daddy.

No comments: