Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Changing some more


Well, I'm now in the airport for an extended layover on my way to Germany. So, I finally have a chance to update. Christmas in Kentucky was a beautiful experience. She wrote her first letter on the white board at Papa's Christmas lunch at work. She wrote an A all by herself! On Christmas morning Brie went straight for her stocking and had to eat peaches before anything else could happen:) She had fun playing at Papa's house.
We moved after that into Mom's rental house. Things are just starting to settle and of course now I'm off to Germany for a few months. Brie will have a ton of fun with "Na" and Lucy, who will keep her when Na is working. She is so big. She hugged and kissed me and told me she loved me before I left. She has a ball bossing around the dogs and getting on their case for touching her bed or blanket or looking like they want her food. She'll wag her little finger and say, "No, no ..... eat." or "No, no bed". She has picked out new shoes and has a love for playing in her hats. The funniest thing that she has done lately... She can identify herself in pictures sometimes. Well we were putting out the pictures that we were unpacking and there is one of her with a headband on. She pointed at it and said it was a "bebe" and "Papa told her that it was her. She looked at it and then reached out to take the headband off of the baby in the picture and was saying "off, head". She hates headbands so much she didn't even want the Brie in the picture to be wearing one! It was too funny. I guess I won't have any baby news to update for the next couple of months. If I get enough info from Na to make a post I will. I'm going to miss the little booger.

No comments: