Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Discoveries

I know it's been a bit since I updated. Part of that is due to busyness and part of it due to me making an update and it not saving and not posting and me wanting to throw the computer...so I walked away instead.
Well...Sunday Mom and Brie and I went up to NC to see Joey for a short while before he begins some torturous Army selection school. Brie had a BALL seeing him. While walking around Sunday night she discovered the moon and was completely enamored with it all night. She just kept staring at it and screaming excitedly about " Moon! There it is! I see it!". It was of course incredibly adorable. She also read books to her uncle JoJo.


She is growing up so fast! Last night she was playing in her room and I got the camera to take pictures of her. I walked in there with it and she looked up at me and grinned real big and said, "Cheese!". She has discovered Ovals. She was looking at a book and pointed to some writing and kept saying oval, oval. I looked over her shoulder and she was pointing to 2 letter o's in the words! On Wednesday we were at the Castleman's and she was playing Barbie's in Katie's room. Not like a baby would play...she was putting sunglasses on the barbie, putting her in the driver's seat of the car and driving the car. It's ridiculous! I mean, I know they learn this stuff, it just seems soon. My baby is growing up so fast!!!

No comments: