Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Growing Girl



Brie munching on her first veggie blend with Spinach. Yeah, she likes it!






So I know my posts have been scarce, but such is life with a Mobile Babe! Brie started crawling last week and she is completely adorable! Grammy says she looks like a little wind up baby. She is also more regularly drinking out of a cup...feeding herself Gerber Graduate finger foods and eating solids basically 3 times a day. We are quite busy keeping up with her appetite and her mobility.





We have been contemplating weaning her. I actually started the process and then I got sick and she got sick so I couldn't make her take a bottle. We're starting to feel better...she actually slept really well last night, so I'm planning to try again. With all her teeth I just don't think I can wait til she's one!



We spent a wonderful 2 days in Canton, NC at Christmas. We got to hike up the mountain and see snow. It didn't stick for long or even cover the whole ground...but it was great anyway. The cool air was so clear and refreshing. Plus, who wouldn't love Christmas by a fireplace! It was perfect:)



No comments: