Friday, January 05, 2007

And Speaking of Expansion




So, as you can see the belly is growing. Danny has a great time teasing me about my belly button. A few people have mentioned that it's like a turkey thermometer...once it pops all the way out, then we know I'm done. He's highly amused by that...I'm getting better about it now that the belly button doesn't hurt anymore.

We had a comical morning today. I woke up several times with charley horse in the calf muscle throughout the night...which has been happening for about a month now off and on. It doesn't phase me so much anymore. I just roll over and stand up and as soon as I put my heel on the ground the pain stops. Well, this morning right after Danny's alarm went off I stretched...which of course resulted in immediate charley horse. (Keep in mind he snoozes about 3 or 4 times before he is actually awake.) Well, apparently I was still groggy myself because I didn't realize there was charley horse in both calves. So, as I went to stand up and relieve my pain...my legs didn't work and I ended up on the ground. So now I'm moaning in pain and crawling around on all fours because my calf muscles won't work and he's out of the bed...."what's wrong, slow down, how can I help you". I finally communicate that I need him to help me stand up and we get both my heels on the ground and the pain stops. He of course is totally freaked out because he just woke up to his wife screaming and crawling around on all fours in the bedroom. Poor guy! Once I was fine and he understood what had happened we had a good laugh:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had charley horse issues with Katie! Rick can sympathize with Danny! I freaked him out good several times, waking up screaming!

That's a fine belly! tc

HAM said...

I guess that prepares them for waking up to a screaming baby later:)