Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Update

Well, things are going good here. Heather is progressing very well, getting bigger and bigger, and happier and happier. As for me, well, I couldn't be more excited. It just seems kind of 'real' now and things are seemingly falling into place. There is, of course, never enough time to get the house into order for Deather's arrival, but we are trying hard to make things live-able for the arrival.
I'll start on the paneling for Deather's room this week, so I should have pics of that soon. Still have lots of things to 'aquire' for the baby, but all will fall into place I'm sure lol. Other then that, not much new going on. Merry X-mas is just around the corner....yay!
danny

1 comment:

TC in SC said...

Truly, Deather will require very little of you at the beginning, although the baby stuff manufacturers would tell you otherwise! My kids really liked to be swaddled, from the first day, so a good stretchy blanket is necessary, and a pro to show you how to tie them up. That's my 2 cents for the day!